Site administrator: Media Concept spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k., 01-796 Warszawa, ul. Duchnicka 3, Sąd Rejonowy dla M. St. Warszawy w Warszawie, XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, KRS 0000374779, NIP: 899 11 08 078.
Keeping the privacy of people visiting our site is important to us, therefore:
• Information collected by this website is used only for the needs of our business – we do not sell or share the collected data.
• We collect only the necessary information, e.g. in the contact form we ask for the data necessary to answer the questions.
• We do not provide data identifying a specific person to external tools.
• While processing personal data, we undertake to comply with legal norms and generally accepted principles of secrecy protection. We ensure that our employees comply with strict security and confidentiality standards when processing data.
Providing personal data in contact with Media Concept (e.g. by the e-mail) is voluntary and necessary to respond to the message and to further cooperation. The data subject has the right to access his data and the right to correct or delete it.
The user has the right to use all the content published on the website, provided that the copyright is not infringed. Content created by Media Concept may not be used for commercial purposes without the prior consent of Media Concept.
This website also has links to external websites. We have no influence on their shape and content. Therefore, we cannot take responsibility for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information posted there.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us: www.mediaconcept.com.pl/en/#contact.
1) Your personal data is administered by Media Concept spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k.
2) Contact particulars – Data Protection Supervisor: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Your personal data will be processed in order to assess the market, exchange correspondence or render services (GDPR Art. 6, item 1 b).
4) Your personal data may be made available to our sub-contractors, specifically IT solutions suppliers and other entities cooperating with the Administrator exclusively for the purpose of accomplishing our goals.
5) Your personal data will be processed only as long as is necessary to accomplish the above mentioned goals or until you effectively object to your data processing.
6) You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to correct it, remove it, limit processing thereof, the right to transfer data and the right to raise objection.
7) You have the right to lodge a complaint before the respective supervisory body with respect to personal data protection.
8) Provision of personal data is voluntary.
The website uses external tools to collect and process data related to the use of the website.
The information obtained thanks to them is used to better understand the users’ needs and to improve its functionality and content.
External tools, that we use, operate based on cookies – text files stored by the browser. They are used to obtain statistical data about user traffic and how to use the website. More information about cookies: wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
Our website uses:
• Functional Cookies (First Party Cookies) hey are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. They are used to remember the language settings of the page selected by the user and the settings for cookies.
• Performance Cookies (First Party Cookies) are used for analytical purposes. They are mainly used to determine how users use the website to improve its attractiveness, functionality and content. Anonymized IP data is sent to Google Analytics (marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/), tool that allows collecting information such as the number of visits to the website, interest in particular content, source of visit, time spent on the website, navigation, type of device on which the page is displayed or measuring the effectiveness of advertising activities.
• Targeting Cookies (Third Party Cookies) are used for marketing purposes. They allow for better understanding of the website user thanks to external advertising tools. They can also be used to collect information about websites visited by the user and his interests in order to create and display on the external pages profiled, tailored to the interests of the user. The information is collected by the Google Analytics advertising features (demographic reports, interests, remarketing lists) and additionally: Google Ads (adwords.google.com/intl/pl_pl/home), Facebook Pixel (pl-pl.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616), LinkedIn Insight Tag (linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/65521).
The period of user-level data storage in Google Analytics and the events associated with cookies, user IDs and ad IDs (e.g., DoubleClick cookies, Android ad display ID and Apple advertiser ID) is 26 months since the user’s last activity.
Below are other tools to verify advertising settings:
• Ad control on Facebook: www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
• Tool for personalizing ads from the Google Display Network: adssettings.google.com/authenticated
• Tool for verification of behavioral advertising settings: www.youronlinechoices.com/pl/twojewybory
• Browser extension blocking Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout